Bean thread noodle stir fry
Posted on September 26, 2017 by admin in Chicken, Noodles, Pork.
A favorite for my kids and fairly simple to make.
1 pack of bean thread noodle
1 pound ground chicken or ground pork
3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3/4 cup chopped fresh green onion
2 teaspoon oil
2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon MSG
2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup water
Thai basel (optional)
1 Thai pepper finely chopped (optional)
- Take the noodles out and soak it in hot water for about 10- 15 minutes.
- Add the oil to the wok and let heat for about a minute.
- Add the ground meat and stir. Cook until the meat is almost done.
- Add the noodles and stir. (If it get a little dry, you can add some water to prevent the noodles from sticking too much)
- Add salt, ground black pepper and MSG and stir for about 2-3 minutes. (add a little more water as needed)
- Add the cilantro and green onion. Thai pepper (optional).
- Stir for another 4-6 minute then it should be done.
- Add Thai Basel as garnish.